The Hall Legal Agency is a boutique law firm located in the heart of Chicago (with a second location in south suburban Homewood). It is owned and operated by Katrice Hall and concentrates on people law –a practice area that addresses your everday legal needs and includes real estate, housing, probate and civil litigation. In other words, people law is what makes the Hall Legal Agency different from any other law firm. We understand that people are different and so, too, are their legal needs. We truly take to heart Dr. Cornel West’s quote that “justice is what love looks like in public” and we strive to bring about justice in every case we take on.
Our services range from full legal representation to limited scope/unbundled legal services. We can be your traditional trial law firm or we can just be there to provide pro se consulting or legal advice. Our fees range from traditional retainer agreements to flat fee agreements. It’s that simple. Where else can you get this kind of service?
Questions?? Go ahead and ask away. . . we’re here to help!
- I am a landlord -or- I am a tenant, how do I protect my legal rights?
- I am buying a house, do I need a lawyer for my closing?
- I am selling my house, when do I need to hire a lawyer?
- My loved one has died, how to handle his or her estate?
- I think I may need a will? How to obtain one?
- I need to ask a lawyer a quick question?
- Do I really need a lawyer in the first place?
Watch Katrice on Channel 11’s Chicago Tonight where she discusses her practice and her participation in the Chicago Bar Foundation’s Justice Entrepreneurs Project!
Watch Katrice on “Chicago Tonight”
Want to ask something else? Contact us today. We’d be happy to answer your questions and hope to work with you!